1.1 Participation in the programme is by invitation only, made directly by Portugal’s Tourism Offices and TAP Portugal in the various markets.
1.2 The participants accepted in the Programme are entitled to:
• Two-way flight tickets in economy class from the destinations operated by TAP Air Portugal. Connections to and from other destinations not operated by TAP Air Portugal will be the responsibility of the Hosted Buyer;
• Accommodation in 4 star hotel (breakfast included) up to two (2) nights during the period between 28 February and 04 March. Depending on flight availability, extra nights may be considered;
• Transfers from the airport according to the arrival times;
• Daily transfers to and from the hotel, Fair and Social Programme throughout the duration of the Programme;
• Entrance at BTL;
• Welcome pack and Access Badge to the fair;
• Possibility of Pre-scheduling meetings with exhibitors of Destination Portugal;
• Entrance in all the official events taking place within the fair;
• Entrance in the official events organised by BTL;
• Access to the BTL Lounge;
• Possibility of participating in the Pre or Pos Tour to one of the regions of Portugal;
Participation in the Pre and Pos Tours will be dependent on the quotas to be allocated by the various regions to the various markets, and the number of available places.
• In addition to those mentioned above, all other expenses are the responsibility of each Buyer.