Application to the Hosted Buyers Programme is only possible by invitation from Turismo de Portugal or TAP Air Portugal’s representations in the various markets or via registration at the Lisbon Travel Market Hosted Buyers site (subjected to approval)
If you are eligible for the Hosted Buyers Programme, you will be notified via email. This email will enable you to complete your registration.
The Hosted Buyers Programme runs for 2 days, 13th and 14th March, with the possibility of also book meetings on the 15th March.
Hosted Buyers should l arrive in Lisbon by the 12th March and depart on the 15th March (excluding Post-Tours participants)
The Hosted Buyers Programme includes:
- Free flights (round trip flights in economic) from destinations operated by TAP Air Portugal). Connections to and from destinations not operated by TAP Air Portugal are the responsibility of Hosted Buyer;
- Accommodation (4* or 5* Hotel b&b) up to 2 nights (between 12th and 15th).
- Welcome pack, Buyer Badge and General information;
- Access to BTL and all official BTL events;
- VIP Lounge: access to Hosted Buyers Lounge (finger food, beverages and Wi-Fi available);
- Transfers 11th – 12th March: Regular transfers from the Airport to the City Centre (fix schedules);
- 13th – 14th March: regular transfers Airport / BTL / City Centre (fix schedules);
- 13th – 15th March:
- Hotel to BTL – Transfers Schedules from the Hotel to BTL will be available
- 15 pm – BTL to Hotel
- 13th, 14th and 15th: Transfers from BTL to the Airport (only by request).
- Transfers to the BTL Social Programme, (according to specific timetable)
- online appointment system for meetings.
- access to the presentations from Portugal Tourism Regions
- Possibility to participate in Post Tour to one of Portugal’s tourist regions.
Post Tours participation will be coordinated by our Partners at the various markets.
Places are limited and allocated on a first come first served basis.
It is only possible to participate in a single tour.
The Hosted Buyer will receive confirmation of participation at the Hosted Buyers Programme from our Partners. Information on flights, access to the event, badge, accommodation, transfers, Social Programme, and a link to access the scheduling meetings platform.
All other expenses are the responsibility of each Participant and will need to be settled on departure from the hotel.